EMAIL ALL allows you to communicate with many Blitzers at once.
“Invitation” allows you to invite all uninvited Blitzers.
“Pre-Blitz” sends a reminder to all confirmed Blitzers.
“Custom” allows you to send a unique message to all confirmed Blitzers.
Invitees will be asked to RSVP from their personal invitation page. If they have not blitzed with us before they be sent a second email with a temporary password and a request to change their password when they login to Think Wrong Lab.
By using the following keywords the system will merge in the approriate information:
- NAME—your name
- BLITZER—the name of the person being emailed
- CLIENT—the name of the client organization
- PARTNER—then ame of the partner organization
- BLITZNAME—the name of this Blitz
- BLITZDATE—a block showning the dates, start and end times for the Blitz
- BLITZID—the id for the Blitz, useful if you are building navigation links e.g. http://thinkwrong.com/overview?blitzid=BLITZID will build a link to the overview for this Blitz
- SUPPORT—a block containing the information for the client and partner support staff
- BLITZLOCATION—the city and state of the Blitz
- CHALLENGE—the Blitz challenge
An email will be sent to all those who are listed as attending.